Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dirty Soap

So several months ago I confronted Jason over the sudden disappearance of a lot of my Axe bodywash.  Then, last week when I told my mom I needed a new bar of soap, she was surprised the one I had went by so quickly.  Well now I know why.  I used up the tiniest last bit of soap on friday, but then today I noticed my then unused bar of soap unwrapped, used, and placed in my soap dish, little black hairs and all.  This is disgusting.  Not only did I not say he could use my soap, but he went out of his way to use it by needing to take it out of the cabinet and unwrap it.  Needless to say, he and I will have quite the discussion once he ever gets back.

-Brian

UPDATE 1:
There's also a piece of nasty looking gum stuck to the top of my new black microwave, so he'll also hear about that from me.

No comments: