Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lying to my face

So since he was actually in the room for longer than 30 seconds while I was here, I finally confronted him over all the inconsistencies that happened over break, and he LIES TO ME!  I asked him what happened since my computer was messed with, desk was gone through, and razor was used.  He said he didn't know what was up with that stuff, fine.  But then he tells me "I didn't have any friends over." yet when I called him on sunday to ask him WTF was up with the room when I got back to it, he said he had a friend over Wednesday.  So I called BS on him and said "But you told me you had a friend over." so then he recanted his statement by saying that he wouldn't invite the friend over again because he, and I quote "acted homeless."  So I'm pretty sure who used all my shit, his F-ing "homeless" friend.  Either way, I think I've scared the daylights out of him to the point where he won't breath my air without asking first.  And for the first time all semester, he actually has some food in the freezer so at least now he won't be eating my food either.  Unfortunately, now I need to keep precise tabs on all my stuff, not just shampoos and food, but even stuff sitting on my desk as I never know when he'll have another one of his "homeless" friends over.

-Brian

No comments: