Thursday, April 3, 2008

Terrible Roommate-The Beginning

Instead of ranting to my friends one-by-one about how annoying or how much my current roommate is, I'm going to join the Gen. X crowd and instead blog about it.  A little background for the unfamiliar: I had a so-so roommate freshman year, Zeke, the problem was just that we never talked.  Things improved near the end of the year, but it wasn't the best.  Then fall semester '07, I had the best damned roommate I could've asked for.  He was cool, a Mac user, and we had a lot in common, hence we did a lot together.  But alas, his stay here was cut short for financial reasons.  The roommate I'm stuck with right now sucks, unfortunately, I know it can still get worse.  Jason isn't a smoker or a rocker, both or which would make an already bad situation, even worse.  What he does do is use my stuff, break my stuff, and then come and go at the weirdest flipping times of day.  Just today, I went to bed at 3a.m. and he wasn't back yet, but then at 6:15, his phone started going off which set in motion his persistant coming and going in the room for the next 50 minutes!  Let me remind you that I got up at 7:30 for my 8:30 class, so I got didly-squat when it came to sleep today.

I'll have more A. as it happens, and B. as I write about his past experiences, but for now, it's time for that 8:30 class.

-Brian

No comments: